Want to keep the fun going when the sun goes down? The Woodlands comes alive at night with breezy patios, live music, endless dining options and rooftop bars overlooking The Woodlands Waterway.
1492 Lounge Bar at Americas Restaurant
– Step into style in this hip, Latin lounge tailor-made for after-hours cocktails and live Latin music. Nestled in Waterway Square alongside The Woodlands Waterway, the lounge is open Sunday – Thursday until 10 pm; Friday and Saturday until 2 am.
Baker St. Pub & Grill
– This British-themed pub in Waterway Square features live music five nights a week. Try one of its authentic British dishes or stop by for daily Happy Hour specials. Open daily until 2 am.
Crush Wine Lounge
– Enjoy the best roof top view in The Woodlands in this great-looking wine lounge in Waterway Square where guests enjoy a vast selection of wines by the glass or interesting, one-of-a-kinds. Open until midnight on Tuesday and Wednesday; until 1 am on Thursday; until 2 am on Friday and Saturday; and until 10 pm on Sunday.
Crú – A Wine Bar
– Explore the fascinating world of wine with over 300 wine selections and 40 premium wines offered by the glass at this quaint spot in Market Street. Crú’s dinner menu features a wide variety of entrees carefully crafted to accompany a quality wine. Open until midnight Thursday – Saturday; Monday – Wednesday until 11 pm; Sunday until 10 pm.
– An upscale sports bar on Waterway Avenue featuring over 80 brands of liquor, 30 types of beer, shuffleboard, and a private party room with three TV’s and bottle service. Open until midnight Sunday – Wednesday and until 2 am Thursday – Saturday.
The Goose’s Acre Bistro & Irish Pub
– This genuine Irish Pub in Waterway Square was completely designed and built in Ireland, then shipped to the U.S. to bring an authentic Irish experience to The Woodlands. Open Sunday and Monday until 10 pm; Tuesday - Friday until midnight; Friday and Saturday until 1 am.
– This Kent Rathbun concept features “Gourmet Backyard Cuisine” in a swanky, urban setting overlooking Market Street’s green space. Relax on the large outdoor patio, complete with couches and a fireplace, and choose from a wide array wines and specialty cocktails. Open until 10 pm Monday – Thursday; Friday – Saturday until 11 pm; Sunday until 9 pm.
Luca & Leonardo
– An upscale Italian eatery overlooking The Woodlands Waterway, offering 40 Italian Wines at $25 per bottle along, 15 martini flavors, and handcrafted cocktails made with fresh fruit juices and premium liquors. Open until 11 pm Sunday – Wednesday and until 1 am Thursday – Saturday.